Taking her name from the Australian Aboriginal word meaning ‘gathering’ or ‘ceremony’ – CORROBOREE yacht is the perfect meeting place for family and friends.
You can enjoy the most exquisite food and fine wines while cruising Sydney Harbour. CORROBOREE has the capacity to sleep up to 12 guests onboard and has the ability to host events for up to 120 guests in absolute style.
The yacht offers a spacious upper sundeck, complete with alfresco dining table and seating, sky bar, sun lounges and barbeque area. The backlit sky bar is a favourite ‘reunion spot’ for charter guests to gather and enjoy delightful cocktails at the end of the day.
CORROBOREE is spacious and comfortable. It has 5 staterooms and can fit up to 12 guests. For extra comfort, CORROBOREE has been fitted with the most advanced equipment available in the world. A four fin stabilizer system and a zero-speed gyroscope stabiliser system which will minimize boat roll.
It’s warm and well-proportioned interior with panoramic windows creates a refined ambiance in a relaxed comfortable style. CORROBOREE is ready to welcome you aboard. You will be boarding the most exclusive venue in Australian waters and you will be receiving world-class hospitality.
Whether you are celebrating an anniversary, significant birthday, organizing a corporate event or wanting to experience the spectacular fireworks on New Year’s Eve in Sydney Harbour, CORROBOREE I is ready to offer you the most exclusive venue and world-class hospitality.
- November – March: $3,200 per hour based on minimum of 4 hours
- April – October: $2,500 per hour based on minimum of 3 hours
- Please note: Sydney Harbour Wharves incur a State Government fee of $50 per berthing
- Wait and bar staff @ $350 based on 4 hours (additional hours $85p/h)
- 1:10 ratio required (minimum 2 overall for each charter)
- Chef @ $400 based on 4 hours (additional hours $100pp p/h)
- A chef is required for buffet, BBQ and 3 course menus or where use of the Galley is required
- Galley Manager @ $360 based on 4 hours
- A galley manager is require for BYO charters if use of the Galley is required
- Beverages @ $25pp surcharge, includes acrylic glassware and ice
- Catering @ no surcharge
- BYO cutlery and crockery required
- No BYO charters on Fridays and Saturdays from November – March or public holidays
- NYE from @ $99,000
- Overnight (6pm – 9am) – Price on application (excludes Nov-Jan dates)
- 24 hours – Price on application (time restrictions may apply, excludes Nov/Dec dates)
- No BYO and 25% surcharge on Public Holidays