This adventurous expedition charter vessel is searching for an experienced Captain that will embrace a busy 2023/2024 itinerary.
The Captain will come in, in an operational capacity and have support from company and owners.
2023 & 2024 will include Abrolhos Islands, The Kimberley region, Rowley Shoals and Papua New Guinea before returning back to WA.
We are looking for a professional Captain with personality, crew management, and charter experience.
Longevity and good references a must.
A full job description can be forwarded to qualified candidates.
MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER WITH THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- Charter experience as a Captain
- Preferable knowledge of Lloyds class requirements
- Preferable knowledge of IDEA preventative maintenance/engineering management
- Hands-on Captain
- Crew management and personable towards owner, guests & crew
- A passion for scuba diving, fishing and watersports a bonus
Kimberley region – Papua New Guinea – Perth
- Master Class 4 (AMSA) or/&
- MCA Master 500GT
- MED2 (AMSA)
June 2023 in Exmouth, WA
Full-time contract – Australian working conditions apply.
9 months operational
6 weeks annual leave
6 weeks rest leave
AUD – $DOE – Good Salary package and incentives
Must be an Australian or New Zealander to apply or have working rights for Australia.