VILLA AMAN PORT DOUGLAS: LUXURY HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION – EXECUTIVE CORPORATE RETREATS – PRIVATE CLEBRATORY GETAWAYS
Welcome to Villa Aman, the awe-inspiring result of four years of architectural design, planning & construction, culminating in a Master Builders award-winning luxury residence. Idyllically located amongst the treetops upon Flagstaff Hill in Port Douglas, North Queensland, the luxurious Villa Aman has never been lived in or open to the public for holiday rental…until now.
Receiving some tender loving care from her new owners, she has undergone an interior update by award-winning interior designer, and long-term collaborator, Louise Walsh, Villa Aman readily opens its doors and invites you to experience what must be one of Queensland’s most remarkable holiday homes.
Villa Aman – What’s in a name?
According to the new owners, the decision to rename the property ‘Villa Aman’ was through a desire to find the perfect word to essentially capture the essence of the Villa and its beautiful grounds. ‘Aman’ represents the peace, tranquillity, and feeling of serenity and safety, that one experiences as they step inside the Villa’s confines. From a variety of languages – African, Arabic, Hindu & Sanskrit – Aman is universal in its meaning.
Effortlessly delivering complete privacy and seclusion, with captivating panoramic views of land and sea, Villa Aman’s unique and outstanding architectural design (penned by Gary Hunt) was tailored in harmony with the natural elements of land & sea that surround it, creating a seamless connection to nature
Water is a key feature in the design, evident through a series of cascading waterfalls and ponds that guests will discover throughout. Spanning three levels with a cental atrium, Villa Aman presents multiple spacious formal & informal living areas, ideal for both relaxing and entertaining.
Key Features of Villa Aman Port Douglas
- Breath-taking 2-storey living room with vaulted timber cathedral ceiling
- Italian marble floors & sweeping marble staircase
- Raised formal dining room with view unto waterfall atrium
- Tree house ‘parent retreat’ with ‘sky’ spa-pool, Californian king bed, studio/study, walk-in wardrobe & designer ensuite
- Lower living annex with direct access to pool, recreational room & kitchenette
- Guest quarters with 3 bedrooms, all with ensuites – two bedrooms with king bed/split singles & one with 2 double beds
- 180 degree glazed cantilevered day lounge with 4 Mile Beach, ocean and hinterland views
- Designer kitchen with unique Bali Marble feature wall, 100yr old bridge sleepers
- Spacious fitted laundry with two washers and dryers
- Fully fitted outdoor Asian ‘wet bar/kitchen’ with gas teppanyaki tray
- Timber outdoor dining ‘dining sala’ with retracting louver doors
- Heated/cooled magnesium infinity pool with spa
- Study & Library
Villa Aman Port Douglas is ideal for a luxury family holiday home, executive corporate retreat, or private ‘celebratory getaways’
Situated in the iconic area of Port Douglas, a premier international tourist destination & the gateway to the World Heritage Daintree National Forest & the spectacular Great Barrier Reef, it is within easy reach of Cairns International Airport. Overnight rates start at $3,000/night, minimum 3-night stay.